Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- Mega Bloks Halo Arctic Cyclops
- DW Hobby Balsawood Electric Training Airplane 1200mm T-20 Cessna 152 Need to Build Airplane; Basswood 4CH Radio Controlled Laser-Cutting Aeroplane KIT Un-Assembled Flying Model for Adults (T2002)
- Lindner T183 Maltese Order, sovereign - Year 1966 to 1982
- Generic HO Scale 1 87 EMD SD70ACE-T4 Locomotive by Diecast Masters 85534
- SoftScience Men's Fin H2O Boating shoes bluee 11
- 12 RED Decks Bicycle Pinochle Playing Cards
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.